Tiny, Tiny Heroes - Champions
A downloadable asset pack
Add kings, generals and evil bosses to your game with this set of 20 unique units with 4-directional sprites.
- King - in 6 variants - without headgear, with a crown, and with ahelmet,
- Demon Knight - in 3 variants,
- Demon Assassin - in 6 variants - smaller and bigger version,
- Bandit Boss,
- Medusa - in 2 variants - half-human and fully lizard-like,
- Poseidon - in 9 variants - without headgear, with a circlet, and with a crown,
- Norse Queen - in 6 variants - with a sword, with a shield, and with an axe,
- Norse King - in 6 variants - with a sword, with a shield, and with an axe,
- Wizard - in 4 variants - with and without a hat,
- Necromancer - in 4 variants - with and without a hat,
- Sol - in 3 variants,
- Nott - in 3 variants
|Genre||Platformer, Role Playing, Strategy|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, 8-Bit, Fantasy, Pixel Art, RPG Maker, Sprites|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Tiny, Tiny Heroes - Champions 165 kB
- Full ReleaseJun 25, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
great looking characters. Can I ask what size they are (eg 16x16) and is there a colour palette available? Am considering purchasing to use in a RPG on an older 8 bit system. Also any plans to release a bundle pack including the other animals?
All sprites are 16x16 pixels in size, and they use Pico-8 color palette.
Other animals are in a fully compatible, completely free pack. ✌
Can you put GIF off all the characters on the page? It would help people (like me) it would help us consider buying it.
I belive all characters are shown on this preview:
Thanks for your hard work on the update!
Thank you, it’s very nice to hear. 😅
hi, I really want to know what kind of animations these characters have? can you post demo all animation of 1 character?
All characters have a single walking animation for four-directional movement. Here’s a preview of one of the characters animated:
I used to want to buy this asset pack; I mean, I still do, but I used to too! Then I did; thanks, great work!
I hope It met your expectations. :)
Sure did! I love it.