great looking characters. Can I ask what size they are (eg 16x16) and is there a colour palette available? Am considering purchasing to use in a RPG on an older 8 bit system. Also any plans to release a bundle pack including the other animals?
Tiny, Tiny Heroes - Champions
A downloadable asset pack
Add kings, generals and evil bosses to your game with this set of 20 unique units with 4-directional sprites.
- King - in 6 variants - without headgear, with a crown, and with ahelmet,
- Demon Knight - in 3 variants,
- Demon Assassin - in 6 variants - smaller and bigger version,
- Bandit Boss,
- Medusa - in 2 variants - half-human and fully lizard-like,
- Poseidon - in 9 variants - without headgear, with a circlet, and with a crown,
- Norse Queen - in 6 variants - with a sword, with a shield, and with an axe,
- Norse King - in 6 variants - with a sword, with a shield, and with an axe,
- Wizard - in 4 variants - with and without a hat,
- Necromancer - in 4 variants - with and without a hat,
- Sol - in 3 variants,
- Nott - in 3 variants
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Full ReleaseJun 25, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
All sprites are 16x16 pixels in size, and they use Pico-8 color palette.
Other animals are in a fully compatible, completely free pack. ✌
Can you put GIF off all the characters on the page? It would help people (like me) it would help us consider buying it.
Thanks for your hard work on the update!
hi, I really want to know what kind of animations these characters have? can you post demo all animation of 1 character?
All characters have a single walking animation for four-directional movement. Here’s a preview of one of the characters animated:
I used to want to buy this asset pack; I mean, I still do, but I used to too! Then I did; thanks, great work!