Please add a license for these. I'd love to use this in a game, but unless you say otherwise, you've reserved all rights.
Micro Tileset - Overworld & Dungeon
A downloadable tileset
- Hundreds of 8x8 pixels tiles in two versions - Dawnbringer's or Pico8's 16-color palette
- Tilesets for Grass, Dirt, Snow, Sand and Water with different color variations
- Basic tiles with three additional versions for decorational purposes
- Map elements such as Trees, Mountains, Houses and Towers
- Dungeon Tileset in three color variations
- Necessery dungeon elements - Chests and Doors
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The Hex Tileset he linked has "It's available under CC0 license.", so I'd imagine this tileset would be the same thing.
Unfortunately, that's not how licenses work. Unless the author says otherwise, each work is separately "all rights reserved".
It's available under CC BY 4.0, I added a note in the description.